1. It's Friday!
2. I'm so happy that chocolate melts. That way, I know that Aidan didn't actually eat all of the chocolate square that he had, as at least half of it was on his face and hands.
3. I figured out how to work around the whole "scan button doesn't work with vista" Aargh to vista, but yay! for ways to work around it.
4. Halloween carnival tomorrow!
5. Prescreening of Twilight soundtrack tonight with Alex. (That is, if I don't feel too out of place hanging out in Hot Topic with him. Maybe I'll go try on clothes somewhere else and he can let me know if he likes it. LOL)
2 comments:
Yeah Friday is awesome!
Good answers you got here.
Enjoy your weekend.
i miss halloween carnivals!!!!!! i was just thinking this morning how weird my craigslist posting for "aunt for hire to take your kids to the pumpkin patch or halloween carnival for the day becuase really, i'm just a kid inside a grown-up suit!! i'll have as much or more fun than your kids will!" i'm just DYING for some FUN fall things to do... at least if i decide to go to a pumpkin patch by myself tomorrow it wouldn't look too scary: single woman is better than single man lurking at corn maze by herself, picking out the pumpkin & drinking cider while stealing glances & sharing memories of other families together... SO that's at least good!
Post a Comment