
1. My favorite food seasoning is FRESH HERBS.
2. LAUGHTER is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is FINDING THE DEAD CELL PHONE, EVEN THOUGH THE CHILD LEFT IT IN A PLACE I WOULD NEVER HAVE LOOKED.
4. TRUTH is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people SHARE MY LOVE OF BLOGGING.
6. STRAWBERRIES was the last thing I bought at the store. (IT WAS ACTUALLY A BIG HUGE LONG LIST, BUT THE STRAWBERRIES WERE THE FIRST THINGS THAT I PUT INTO THE CART, AND THE LAST ITEM TO BE RUNG UP. )
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to THE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME DURING WHICH MY GIRLS GET TO CHEER (WHICH WAS ALSO THE REASON THAT WE GOT TRICK-OR TREATING OUT OF THE WAY THURSDAY NIGHT), tomorrow my plans include YARD WORK!! MOWING, WEEDING, ETC, and Sunday, I want to RELAX!
Check out more fill-ins here.
6 comments:
Oh yes, laughter, indeed is music to the ears :)
Looks like a busy Saturday for you!
Sreisaat Adventures
HHiPP
Yes laughter, it simplifies everything.
yummy strawberries!
See my Fill-in
#2 I said baby's
#4 I agree even though I said something else.
How do you get T or T out of the way early?
I'm reading other posts and there are SOOO many things that are music to my ears, but laughter was the first thing that came to mind, baby's and children's is definitely tops!
zj...yes, busy saturday, but I'm looking forward to it!
larryg...i'm dipping the strawberries in chocolate this morning to take for a luncheon...even better, ey?
smiling sal... Trick or Treating in our town was moved to Thursday, the 30th this year because tonight, the 31st, it our last home game high school football game of the year. We are in Texas, and apparently football is mucho important! LOL It was actually a topic of much discussion for a few weeks now "oh goodness...how are we going to go trick-or-treating AND go to the game" Problem solved! This is our first year here, so it was funny to us!
Fun little meme! I like it!!
Lucky is... my squirrel.
so true about #2
Post a Comment