Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cheer Camp Clinic Results

It was a success. The girls had such a fun time and were able to show off to the parents in a short presentation.

Allie and Aimee are both pretty positive that they have found their calling in life.

Tonight, after a straight 40 minutes (yes, seriously 40 straight) of

"Let's Scream It"
"Let's Shout It"
"A"
"H"
"S"

Allie was in the shower and casually mentioned, "Wow, I guess I have that cheer memorized." Yes, totally impressed with herself.

Yep, I guess she has it memorized.

3 comments:

Big Sis said...

omg.... soooooo cute!!! this TOTALLY cracks me up! I just see them both!

ClancyPants said...

I can just see 'em too! 40 minutes, huh? Were there any parents hanging from the rafters or laying dead from gagging themselves to death by the end... lol. Just kiddin'. I'm sure 40 minutes of
"Let's Scream It" "Let's Shout It"
"A" "H" "S" passed by like 5 minutes and left you thirsting for more! hee hee!

Polly said...

LOL the 40 minutes was just for us here at home! The performance for the parents was only about 5 minutes.
It's a few day later and that's still her favorite cheer. We continue to hear it, but not for that long at a time.