Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A New Look


I'm still figuring out just what to tell these crazy stylists down here. My hair is at least 3 inches shorter than it is supposed to be, and I'm pretty sure they don't teach 'layers' in whatever school they are going to. I like my hair cut, I just don't LOVE it. (As opposed to Alex, who probably wanted to forcibly remove the woman's scissors and discard of them in the nearest trash recepticle. He is grumpy that she also cut his too short, and is appalled at her reasoning..."well, maybe you won't need a haircut until spring break." Yes, he has asked me to cut his hair in the future... but really, his looks fine too, it's just not nearly as long as he likes it.)
We both miss Salon Monroe!!!

4 comments:

sassley said...

CUTE and SASSY!! You look BEAUTIFUL! I have gone to the same hair lady for over 10 years now. She no longer cuts hair in a salon and has moved on to nursing but Andi, MaryAnn and I still beg her to cut our hair. Lucky for us she agrees to do it and we love her for it. A good hair dresser is hard to find GOOD LUCK in your pursuit of a new one, but in the meantime you look GREAT :)

Mrs Cullen said...

i like your hair, it suite you!

And I totally agree with you, guys can't GET Twilight. Even if they read it and enjoy it, they're never gunna feel the same way as a girl about a GUY vampire. Obviously.
Men's minds work differently and I totally have no idea what is going on with Stephen King, he writes awful stories with waaaay too much detail for my liking. He should take some tips from Stephenie!

Travis Cody said...

I think it looks great...if a guy's opinion counts.

Of course, I've had the same style for more years than I can remember, so maybe I should stay quiet. LOL!

Polly said...

Thank you everyone!

sassley: I would love to have someone like that...you are seriously so lucky ... she totally knows your hair, and what you like, etc...yep...I'd love to find one of those.

mayaa: I didn't want to argue with olivia...I just was making a point. I totally understand what she's saying too. but, seriously, guys and girls just think and feel differntly. That's all.

Travis: of course a guy's opinion counts! If your style works, that's a GREAT reason to keep it! Thanks for stopping by!