Hooray for Friday!
1. It goes without question that the day I mop the floor, someone spills something major. NEVER FAIL. Of course with our busy house, I spot mop somewhere on the floor daily and sweep at least that much. But, something about Murphey's law makes our floor never clean for long. I mop, someone spills a pitcher of juice (don't ask.) I mop, two bowls of cereal end up down there. I honestly don't know what to think. This week, nothing! I mopped...the floor stayed clean...one day, two days, three days...have I entered the twilight zone?
2. The door connecting the house to the garage has been squeaky since we moved in. Instead of the graphite (or whatever the grey/black powdery stuff on the hinges is) working its way in and stopping the squeak over time, it just got worse. This week, Dustin finally WD40'd it (that can be a verb, right?!) I love it! Love WD40, love the door, but mostly, I love my husband!
3. I have a fun new haircut that is great!
4. Since the previous Primary President is now YW president, she isn't going to be doing sharing time/singing time this week. It's fabulous because I always learn something and feel re-inspired.
5. I did all the laundry yesterday (including folding, putting away, and ironing), so I don't have to do it this weekend!
Friday is always great!
3 comments:
So do we get to see a picture of your new haircut!?
Yep, scroll one post down. Or, go here...
http://pollyquietandcrazy.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-look.html
This was the first time I did it myself, but you get the idea. I'm loving the cut...it's much better for now!
wd40-ied/'d is DEFINITELY a word!!! :D way to go D!
Post a Comment