Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fabulous Five

I absolutely love Friday! I love the thought that if I don't make a super great dinner, my kids won't care because they love that it's Friday too. I love that I don't have to set the alarm for school in the morning...if I have to set if for something else, it's fine...it's just a break from the norm. I love that tomorrow morning I won't have to keep reminding everyone of the time. The air feels a little fresher on Friday.

1. I had a cold on Wednesday night and now it's mostly gone. I will have a healthy weekend to fully enjoy!

2. Dustin has the whole weekend off!

3. I vacuumed my car and it's Se Magnific!!! I love that the windows are clean (squeegee clean, so no Windex streaks) and the floors don't have any rocks, grass, sand, crumbs...they are just carpet! It's fun to drive again!

4. My son knew enough about his religion to know that his history teacher was wrong.

5. I hung up my beautiful mirror this week (well, Dustin did, while I directed) and I love it. It's been sitting in a corner since we moved in. I want to get everything out of that corner and up on the walls now!A Breath of Fresh Air

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Hi Polly!

I am on this blog because I tried and tried to leave a comment on your other one on the Food 4 Thought Friday and it won't let me! I think there is something wrong with it - unless it's my blog, but this one is letting me!

Anyway--- thanks for playing! Great answers and thanks for reminding of the song I Kissed a Girl! I am going to go back and ADD that one too! It is so disgusting!!!!!

Hope you can get your comment thing fixed! Love your blogs!!!

Polly said...

Thanks so much for the heads up! ...hopefully the comments works now.

ClancyPants said...

That list totally made me happy. And so did your Friday intro. I feel the same about Friday. It's just the funnest day!

Lisa Christine said...

The mirror does look lovely! Isn't it amazing how they just reflect the light around a room and make it seem lighter and brighter?