Brecca posted this on her blog and I loved reading her answers. It got me thinking that, with each child, I think I wrote less and less in their baby book, so I'm attempting to remember the answers to some of these great questions!
1. Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
2. Who was with you?
3. What was your first reaction?
4. What was your husband's reaction?
5. Who was the first person you told? Best Friend, Parents and siblings (speaker phone), Parents and siblings (three-way calling), don't know (lol)
6. Was the pregnancy planned? No, Yes, kind of, kind of
7. Was everyone happy for you? Concerned and anxious but happy, Yes, Yes, Yes
8. What was the sex? B, G, G, B
9. What was the nursery theme/colors? Baby Looney Tunes for the first two...we were in apartments and couldn't paint, so we used the wall stickers that peel off easily, She slept in our room, so there wasn't really a baby theme or color, None...just ecclectic cute baby stuff
10. Did anyone throw a shower for you? Yes ... My Mom and sisters threw a great shower in IF with lots of friends, neighbors, relatives / my aunt and cousins had another in SLC with other relatives, Yes, No, No
11. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use? 1, No, No, No
12. How much weight did you gain?
13. Did you get stretch marks? No, No, Yes, Yes
14. Did you crave anything crazy? Cereal, Salad...couldn't get enough of it & Chicken Ceasar Pita (Wendy's), No, No
15. Did anyone annoy you? No
16. Where were you when you went into labor? At home in bed, LR watching TV, Reading in Bed, Kitchen...cleaning up for the evening
17. Did you have any complications?
18. Did your water break? No, No, No, Yes
19. Who drove you to the hospital? Husband
20. Did you go early or late? Early (32 weeks), Early (39 weeks), Early (by just a few days),
21. Who was in the room during delivery? Husband/OB/Delivery Nurse/NICU Doctor/NICU Nurse, Husband/Nurse/OB, Husband/OB sub/nice nurse/mean nurse, Husband/Midwife/Birth Attendant
22. Did you video tape it? LOL NO
23. Did you have any pain medication? No, One that made me dizzy, No, No
24. Did you have a c-section or natural? natural
25. What was your reaction to the birth?
26. How big was the baby? 3'14", 6'5", 6'6", 6'13"
27. What was the baby's full name? Edward Alexander, Aimee Nicole, Allie Elliece, Aidan David
28. Did your husband cry?
29. When is the next one coming? I think it's clear that I have my hands (and mind) full enough right now.
30. If you could would you do it all over again? There are some minor details that I'd change, but that comes with experience, so if I were doing it all over again with the same knowledge that I had at the time, I'd do it all the same.
(Again, unpublished, because it needs editing, but...some is better than none.)
(Again, unpublished, because it needs editing, but...some is better than none.)
No comments:
Post a Comment