Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Please feel free to TELL YOUR FAMILY THAT YOU LOVE THEM TODAY...AND EVERYDAY.

2. When I HOLD A BABY, I can't help sniffing it occasionally.

3. My favorite thing to cook is VARIATIONS OF CHICKEN BREAST...AND IF IT REQUIRES SOME SAUTEEING, EVEN BETTER.

4. INFORMATION is something I can't get enough of.

5. That's the thing I love most about FALL...IT'S PRETTY MUCH REQUIRED THAT WE REMEMBER ALL THAT WE ARE BLESSED WITH AND RENEW OUR APPRECIATION OF LIFE.

6. UPSIDE DOWN CHRISTMAS TREES always makes me think to myself, what the heck?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to NOTHING, tomorrow my plans include YARD WORK, SHOPPING, AND POSSIBLY A TRIP TO THE NEWLY DISCOVERED DONUT SHOP (MY 5-YEAR OLD JUST WANTS TO GO AND LOOK...AND PROBABLY EAT A SPRINKLED ONE) and Sunday, I want to ENJOY FAMILY TIME!


And for more views on fill-ins...check it out here.

2 comments:

Janet said...

lol I totally agree with you on #6. Thanks for playing!

Michelle said...

Hi Polly

I came to say thank you for the long and thoughtful reply you posted on my Peace globe post recently.

I also wanted to add... upside down Christmas trees are too weird! Our one local shopping store has four decorating their entrance and they make me feel dizzy. 8-| My husband says maybe they're from Australia -"down under"!
:-D