If you need a better reason than making your voice heard, becoming a statistic in what is likely to be a huge voter turnout, or just want a bonus for speaking your mind....Starbucks is handing out free coffee, Krispy Kreme is giving out doughnuts, and Ben and Jerry's is giving out ice cream.
2 comments:
yes I voted, now I am hoping the choice of the people will follow through and do what is in his heart and that with the help of the house and the senate they will fix everything they can. I do not believe they can hope to retain this advantage for more than one maybe two congressional terms.
If things don't go well under this administration it will be a long long time before another democrat is elected - imho
:) I voted too. Didn't get a sticker this year. I was a little sad. I like the sticker.
Post a Comment