Your Vocabulary Score: A+ |
![]() Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary! You must be quite an erudite person. |
This was a fun tag. I like to click on the free rice button on the side of my blog. That one has different categories, but I like the vocabulary one...and for each word you get right, the sponsors donate 10 grains of rice!
I was tagged by EarthlingGorgeous.
Here is what you should do.
1. Take the test here.
2. Copy the results and share with your friends.
3. Tag your friends.
4. Link up the person who tagged you.
5. Put your score in the title.
I'm tagging Clancy, and Big Sister. (Anyone reading is welcome to do it, but I don't think anyone actually will, so I won't require you to be tagged. lol)

2 comments:
I got an A. I feel so dumb after my A+ cousin! :( Just kiddin'! :P
Haha. I guess I got luckier on my guessing than you did.
Post a Comment