Well, I baked pies yesterday to free up the oven for the turkey today. It's rubbed down and waiting to go in. I'm taking a break before the busyness begins.
Although I'm not near all the people that I want to be today, I'm feeling totally blessed and completely thankful. Parents, sibling, in-laws, husband, children, home, freedom, religion, peace, happiness, good food, good company, friends, work, play, love, books, technology, health, strength, thoughts, feelings, country, rain, sun...
I could go on and on. I'm truly blessed. I love you all and wish you a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.

3 comments:
Hi Polly!! I've finally figured out how to "follow" your blog! I just have to leave my google reader open more of the time.
Thanks for the nostalgic and pretty pictures for thanksgiving!
Love you and yours
Nene
Cool!
I loved your very earthy autumnal pic as well for your Thanksgiving post.
I hear you enjoyed a family get together with almost everyone! Super cool.
Love to you all!
awww... i heart norman rockwell. he makes me laugh & cry all the time!
Post a Comment