Alex just informed me that since tomorrow is a half day (they get out at 12) and the last day before the Thanksgiving break, they are having a Pajama day at school. Everyone can wear their Pajama bottoms....or if they don't have them, they get to have an "untucked shirt" day. Well...as Alex sleeps in his basketball shorts, he thinks he should wear them tomorrow.
They are just asking for trouble!!!
Oh boy! I guess I better go to bed early tonight to be well rested for my visit with the administrators?
3 comments:
OMG!!!! You're really IN for it tomorrow GURL!!!
I can just see EXACTLY how this transpired with Alex's wry little grin and THAT look in his eyes... he's such an IMP sometimes! BUT a fun-loving & adorable one, at that :) WT*** with the 'untucked shirt day' anyway?! that's sooo wierd!
Weird is right... I agree with Sis... UNTUCKED shirt day!? LOL! You've got a wacked out school.
LOL...he came out dressed in a tucked in shirt and pants...I guess he figured he's "show them" another way...he may have ended up untucking at some point in the day.
Doesn't having untucked shirt day sort of undermine the "no guns/weapons security" reasoning there?
LOL
Post a Comment