Thursday, November 6, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Five

1. TGIF


2. My personal masseur who can fix my foot and back without driving across town. He is well trained. LOL

3. I'm happy to be healthy. Everyone seems to get sick at this time of year...increased intake of sugar, less outside play, whatever. I'm healthy and loving it. I love that my family is as well.

4. Children who give me hugs whenever I want or need them.

5. Internet and phones to keep me connected with loved ones far away. I love you all!

2 comments:

LarryG said...

Yes no 1!
Yes Yes No2!
Yes Yes Yes No3!
Yes Yes Yes Yes No4! my friend Danielle is the best!
How about no 5...

Have an awesome weekend...

I also enjoyed your fillins!

See my Fill-in

ClancyPants said...

I love you too!!!

I'm glad you have a personal masseur. I do too, but he's been working out of town and my back/neck/feet/shoulders miss his magic healing touch!

:D Love you!