2. Since we are having GNO tonight, we actually got the kids (specifically Aimee) to help clean and actually do her chores. Total score!
3. Looking forward to General Conference this weekend. I don't need to prepare a lesson, but I still get to be fully spiritually nourished!
4. I cleaned out my kitchen junk drawer (which had become 2 drawers actually) and the kids coloring box. Yes, that phrase shouldn't really exist, but it does. And it's clean.
5. I bought cucumbers today at Sam's Club. Unfortunately, when I got to the car I realized that one was squished at the end and totally gross. I was so happy that I discovered it before I got home...they are returned and I don't have liquid cucumbers at my house!

The coloring box...it tends to drive me crazy when all the crayons, markers, colored pencils aren't separated and in their proper containers.
3 comments:
I love those containers! Where did you get them?
By the way....I have 2 junk drawers too!
These 'bins' are from Target. (They are in the back of our store close to the wicker storage/hampers/drawers...maybe hangers too.)
They have a light blue and a magenta too, but I'm partial to the green. :)
Wow! I need some of that happening at my house, or a lot! Looks fabulous!
Post a Comment