Thursday, April 2, 2009

Daniel Hannan British Parliament

I'm wondering why our CSpan meetings aren't as interesting as this. Where are our politicians that will stand up and actually speak up for their constituents and represent the American people? I'm not posting this in opposition to the Prime Minister. I think he has done well in many instances. I don't follow British politics, so I'm not well educated on them. I'm posting it only to show that there really are some people willing to speak out against socialism and spending money to get out of debt.

We had a financial class a couple of months ago where we walked in and the room was a disaster. There were chairs knocked over, out of rows, you couldn't really get to the chairs that were actually still upright. So, are you the kind of person who is going to clean up the chairs and get them in order, or are you going to walk around them and ignore them and try to make your way to the ones that are still up? Even worse, are you going to just get more chairs and try to put them in any spot available?




(Sorry if you've already seen this. It seems to be going around in emails and blogs, even though the speech was only last week.)

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Oh my goodness! He is outspoken....in a good way! I haven't seen that video yet, so thanks for sharing.

Also, I love the analogy of the chairs. Quite clever.

Genene said...

This was AWESOME. I hadn't seen it either. The truth works!! Always!