Thank goodness for the silly people, both big and small around me. I love the way they make me smile.
Aimee, i.m.ing with grandma, told her about how wonderful Adam Lambert's performance was. When I read back through the transcript, I saw grandma correct her with a yahoo guy smile, that the proper term is "standing ovation." Sure enough, I looked a few more lines up, and Aimee had mentioned that Adam received a "standing novation." A simple mistake...anyone could make it, right?!
Polly (while sweating after treadmill, tidying around the kitchen while Dustin is making steak quesadillas): We need to get a clothes line so that our dryer doesn't heat up the house.
Dustin: hmmm, yeah. Or we could just save all our dirty clothes until winter time.
(another unpublished...saved until 10/20/10...I know that I had other quotes to add to this, and that's why I didn't publish it. Sad, sad, sad)
No comments:
Post a Comment