Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Five

1. Fantastic vacuum cleaner that makes my floor look like new. I seriously don't know what I was thinking when I tried to buy something else. Dyson (allergy and asthma) is the best...nothing else will do.

2. Fabulous new bagless technology that lets us see all the dirt that is no longer on the carpet and in the air. I love seeing dirt in the canister!

3. Fantastic children with minds of their own. They can think, ponder, and make decisions and choices. They are brilliant, although sometimes I wish they wouldn't share all of their opinions with me.

4. Fabulous, amazing body! Our bodies were designed so perfectly and it's incredible to see how much difference there is in one that works right and one that is sick. Thankfully, my head, ears, nose and throat are clear now, and I'm loving every moments of it.

5. Fantastic fall fun. Back to school adventures, football games, autumn decorating and talks of Halloween parties. It's still feeling like summer most of the time, but I walked outside yesterday morning and it smelled like fall. There was a crispness in the air and scent that is only there in September...no matter where you are!

3 comments:

Brecca said...

Yea for vacuum cleaners! I love when things are clean- it improves my whole outlook on life.

Big Sis said...

Yesssss.... the fall air bit is soooo wonderful! I was a little bitter about this happening so early up here (Labor day weekend up in seattle was so FALL-ish- it was a bummer to have summer end so abrubptly esp considering we didn't really have a summer to begin with) but am TOTALY on board with it now! It's going to be a nice chilly-ish overcast, typical fall seattle weekend!

ClancyPants said...

Great stuff... I hardly need a vacuum cleaner in my carpetless house!