Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tribute To My Get Up and Dance Show

Some of the songs on my playlist got there because of "So You Think You Can Dance." Either I heard them for the first time on there, or I heard it again and loved it all over again. Since I am having SYTYCD withdrawl, I thought now would be a good time to revisit some of my favorite dances.

I heard this song on the radio and LOVED it. Then, it was on "So You Think You Can Dance" and it totally reaffirmed my love. Bonus that it was two of my favorite dancers.

Mercy by Duffy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ibGAaVhNkM



Already a fan of cutie David Archeletta from American Idol, his version of Imagine was just new and cool. When it was used on this amazing dance, I had to add it to the playlist, in addition to the original.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcIOB6rul7k


The Garden by Mirah was one that came from "So You Think You Can Dance" The dance was so cool and I found myself instantly in love with the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9KRTpoHyI0


There's just something I love about this song. Again, seeing a performance sealed the deal.

Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZG6iqK05Hg

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

You're sooooo funny! AND CUTE :o)!! I'm so suuuuper not into these shows. Not really becuase I wouldn't like them but since I don't have a t.v. now I would have to have it trump Lost, Brothers & Sisters, Battelstar Galactica & others that I watch online now... limited of amount of time! So, that said, I LOOOVE living vicariously through you to get in touch with the pulse on this genre!! So all the updates you have or want to post is that much more pop culture I'm now literate in! SO, Many Thanx!