A fellow blogger, cousin, and dear friend wrote a fabulous five post. I have to dedicate a post to five fabulous and fantastic things in my life, because I, too, need to focus on the possitive today, rather than my whines of yesterday. I do have a fabulous life and feel a need to be thankful. I decided last night (in my 1am shower) that I had to only change the things that I could change, and enjoy the good things in my life. Anything else I have to just release and let go. So, my Friday fantastic, fabulous five:
1. My fabulous husband who loves me truly and deeply.
2. My fantastic children who amaze me everyday with their drive for knowledge and adventure.
3. Fabulous internet that lets me stay close to my other family and friends, even when there are thousands of miles between us.
4. Fantastic family afar, who love me and chat like we are next door.
5. Perfectly fantastic health in my family. We have been so blessed with health and strength so that we can enjoy so many things around us.
2 comments:
Awesome! I'm glad you've been inspired to be grateful too. :)
Love you!
awesome job!! gratitude journals or entries are essential for growth but also are opportunites to see the daily love & grace that's granted to us as well as a reminder of the 'blessing bliss' that we literally live in every day of our lives. You my dear, are so right about your blessed family & loved ones!! Right back at 'cha :D
Post a Comment