Monday, August 22, 2011
First Day of School 2011
How sad is it that my baby is in Kindergarten??!! As hesitant as he was last week at 'Meet The Teacher', he went right in this morning and seemed at ease.
When summer is coming to a close, I am never one to be heard saying, "oh,thank goodness school is back in." Never. I like my kids. I love when they learn with each other, or with friends, through play. I love having the chance to be more of an influence in their lives than the few hours school allows. But, we're giving it a shot. Aidan is in the dual-language program, so we'll give it a while to see if it's worth 7 hours of school a day. Allie loves the GT portion of her day, so we'll see if it makes it worth it for her to be bored during some of the other times. Here's to a happy first day of school with absolutely zero tears. Now, when we finish up with Aidan's doctor appointment today, we'll see if the tears stay away. Immunizations might not even faze this little superhero.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment