Guess who FINALLY finished the accent wall??!!! That's right! ME!! 'Cause I'm awesome. Be impressed, K?! :) Aimee's room finally has the bed pushed back against the wall, instead of a few feet out to allow for painting. Hooray!! Any bets on how long it takes her to fill the new space??
I'll post another pic once we get that art up on the wall. I think it will be perfect!
2 comments:
I really like the wall color! Very nice! Looks like you did a great job with the painting. What is that checkered thing next to the bed?
The checkered thing is Aimee's canvas. When we painted art 2 years ago on spring break, that was what she wanted to do. It's been in various stages of doneness because it was actually really tedious and time consuming, so...it's finally finished. I'll hang it and take another pic so you can see what she came up with. :)
Post a Comment