Tonight Allie asked for her maple syrup on the side of her french toast, not on it. She was finding that the syrup was running anyway and she kept moving her french toast away from it. In a slight whine, she told me that her syrup was going to touch her toast and told her I was a little surprised. I told her a child in the Gifted and Talented program should be able to figure out how to stop the syrup from running into the toast. She laughed at me. "Mom, our test was easy, not figuring out how to make food not touch each other." (She was one of only 4 who passed that test.) She did finally put a bite of toast on either side of the syrup, but insists that she "still didn't want it to touch at all."
After the tooth fairy missed our house the night before last, Allie was excited to bring out her money and gum this morning. She chewed a piece of gum while dousing herself in tooth fairy glitter. When she was all sprinkled up, we were able to head to school. She was very sparkly.
| Sparkles...although you can't see them well...they are in the hair, on the face, on the clothes... |
Challah bread makes yummy french toast.
Too many teenagers have their own cars these days. In general, I feel that there is a general feeling of what people think they deserve and what the world owes them.
Scissors can look like a guitar. Aidan was very immersed in his guitar task. I think it must have evolved from a basic scissor tracing, though. We now have a few "guitars" hanging around the house.
| Allie free-handed hers... |
| "guitar" |
| concentrating |
| guitar...I promise |
Did I forget to mention that Aidan changes clothing multiple times a day, multiple costumes a day? Yeah, all day..
1 comment:
Oooooh hohohoho no... Major giggles about your massive 'guitar' collection roaming around the house. Actually it's pretty darn CUTE!!
Allie! I can't see your adorable glitter- have your mom post a new close-up pic of face & hair! :)
Post a Comment