It's Friday! That small sentence in itself is so many more than five reasons to be delighted with today, but I'll specify a few anyway.
1. Today was a half day at school. All my kids were out at 12:00! I love having them home. 8-4 is no way to run a school. :)
2. It's an open-window day today!! The rain last night cooled everything down and my windows have been open all day! Fresh cool air from outside is a nice break from constant A/C.
3. Energized by the fresh air, all my plantation shutters, window sills and baseboards are freshly vacuumed and dusted.
4. Three-day weekend! We may or may not head out of town, we may or may not grill out, we may or may not paint, but no one's alarm will be set for 5:30 on Monday!
5. I have the general idea for the Primary Program, now I just have to write it. Easy Peasy!
Happy Friday! Have a beautiful weekend!
1 comment:
Write the primary program? THat sounds like a big task.
Love those open-window days.
Post a Comment