Who receives secret missions via hot dog phone?
Who receives video messages via ice cream sundae?
Who likes his juice box shaken, not stirred?
Super Spy, of course.

Agent Aidan, Super Spy.
When he saw this suit at the store, he wouldn't let it go. It was perfect for Easter, and any time that a superhero suit might not be the best choice. He found that even though he couldn't wear a Batman suit to church, he could wear his Super Spy suit.
After a few months, though, we had a new kind of suit. In our Sunday morning busyness to go to church, I was packing Aidan's "busy bag" and asked him to go get his suit on. Here's what I got...

"No, Aidan, not that suit." So he came back in this...
(These were his two new swimming suits for the summer, so I see his wisdom in the choice.)
"Aidan we're getting ready for church. Church suit please"
"My SuperSpy suit?"
"Um, yep!"
Wondering what one might do in a Super Spy suit? Aidan can demo that for you!




(You might also remember that when a child speaks into a hot dog, he may have recently watched "The Backyardigans: Super Spy." )
Who receives video messages via ice cream sundae?
Who likes his juice box shaken, not stirred?
Super Spy, of course.
When he saw this suit at the store, he wouldn't let it go. It was perfect for Easter, and any time that a superhero suit might not be the best choice. He found that even though he couldn't wear a Batman suit to church, he could wear his Super Spy suit.
After a few months, though, we had a new kind of suit. In our Sunday morning busyness to go to church, I was packing Aidan's "busy bag" and asked him to go get his suit on. Here's what I got...
"No, Aidan, not that suit." So he came back in this...
"Aidan we're getting ready for church. Church suit please"
"My SuperSpy suit?"
"Um, yep!"
(You might also remember that when a child speaks into a hot dog, he may have recently watched "The Backyardigans: Super Spy." )
3 comments:
Oh my CUUUUTE!!! Being probably one of the only, or at least few, people reading this blog who have no 'super spy' and 'hot dog phone' background, this is really adorable to read about... I just thought you were super cleaver!! :)
Polly- Blake and I loved this cute pictures of Aiden! We love him so much and think you are a really good mom.
Absolutely ADORABLE
Post a Comment