Monday, March 2, 2009

Manic Monday: Waffles Revisited


After reading all the Manic Monday posts on waffles today, I decided that was our dinner. I'm not a "big breakfast" kind of gal. I prefer cereal. So, if we have pancakes, waffles, french toast, sausage, bacon, frittatas, etc... it is for dinner, not breakfast. Since Dustin is working tonight, it was a good breakfast for him to wake up to.
As a side note, we didn't actually have whipping cream on them for dinner...just for the picture...although Allie did use that whipping cream for dipping.

2 comments:

Mrs Cullen said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I am having Blogger Awards and that if you'd like to enter, you should check out For the Love of Twilight.
I just like to let everyone know who my favourite blogs are and I will then make up some little stickers that will be available for posting on your blog so the whole world can know that your blog is one of my faves.

Travis Cody said...

Yum-OH!