My last two Fridays must have been so great that I couldn't even pause to blog about it.
1. Our neighbor called last night to ask one of the kids to babysit this morning--from the time her husband needed to leave for work and the time that she would get home from her night shift. She only works one or two nights a week to keep up her license and skills and sometimes has a grown friend come over to stay with the kids during that gap. The friend is on vacation, which my kids LOVE! They argued about who would get to wake up (at 6:20 on Spring Break) and head over to babysit. Granted, they did want the money, but more importantly, they wanted the experience and the networking. Enthusiasm like that is just Friday worthy!
2. My muscles are sore today. I actually like sore muscles.
3. The basket of magazines under my coffee table is now cleaned out. (This is usually my kids' dumping ground when I ask them to tidy up in the LR.)
4. Spring Break has been lots of fun this week. I'm actually a little sad to see Friday this week, because that means that Spring Break is over. :(
5. It's a beautiful spring day...fresh and clean. Slightly overcast to keep off the glare, but warm and perfect. Today's weather is the perfect kind of day for me.
Happy Friday! Enjoy!
1 comment:
AWESOME! Love that they fought over who would wake up at 6:20am. I woke up that early on a Sat to donate plasma. Not very fun, but I too wanted the money. :) $30 for an hour. Not bad.
Post a Comment