I love Friday...party because the week is ending, and partly because the weekend is beginning...wait that's the same thing! I love Friday!
1. Aimee has a friend sleeping over tonight, so she was happy, which makes my job easier, which makes me happy!
2. With a friend coming over, I was finally not the only one cleaning; in fact I was slightly on strike for a few hours, and somehow it all got done.
3. Okay...actually Dustin did a lot of it...he even cooked dinner, which was wonderful!
4. I'm planting bulbs in the morning and getting a haircut in the afternoon (hopefully). Both of these things make so excited just thinking about them!
5. I've been painting beds this week, to give them a new look, and the room is coming together!
Hooray for the weekend!
2 comments:
bed painting?!?! you're such a rockstar!!!
I tried to remember to take before and after pics, but then I forgot. Soon... I'll post what I have.
Post a Comment