Sticking with the small branch experience, I have had a new outlook on fast and testimony meeting. Of course, with so few people to speak, you don't just sit back in the meeting and wait for someone else to speak. Everyone has to contribute.
Since there is time and opportunity for everyone, I decided that what I really need to do each month is pick a gospel principle to work on. Obviously, each day we should be working on doing better than the previous day. But in addition to that, I'd like to be able to study and pray and really live one particular teaching and then be able to share some of the experiences and hopefully a stronger testimony at the next meeting.
It seems simple and so obvious. I guess I'll see just how simple it really is.
1 comment:
Very cool! Let us know how it goes. I never thought about that in FATM in a branch!
love ya!
Post a Comment