Thursday, July 17, 2008

Things I Said This Week...And Hope To Not Say Next Week

1. Why is there a broken and semi-crushed pretzel in the silverware drawer?

2. Do you think I can clean the pen off the enduro-suede w/alcohol without ruining it?...and

3. Well it worked on pen, can I use it for the blue hair streaker too?

4. Why is there a puzzle piece in the VCR? ...immediately followed by...

5. Will you please bring me two screwdrivers and some masking tape? It's time for VCR surgery.

6. Go spray off the swing with the power nozzle...be sure to get the buckle.

1 comment:

ClancyPants said...

Yikes! I hope you don't say them next week either! :) I'm so glad you're in the blogging world. I think you are the ONLY family member that has a blog and actually updates it more than once every three months or less.... ;)

Love ya!