Friday, July 25, 2008

I Finally Got the Playlist!

While I still have lots of songs that need to go on my playlist, and some that already need to come off, I am happy that I finally did it. I kept feeling like I didn't have time to find all the songs I wanted, or remember them all, and then I couldn't decide if it should auto-start, or not (it's already bee changed twice...since last night)...yeah, simple things that delayed it's progress.
Feel free to skip songs, or turn it off. Hopefully you will enjoy some of them as much as I do. There are some that seem to fit more than others, but that's kind of how I am. I don't usually stick to one genre, one decor theme, one color, one favorite...I sometimes feel a little scattered in that sense, but it would seem boring otherwise. It's not fair to exclude a song (or an idea or anything else) just because it doesn't fit the "standard" or the "expected" so ... I'll get some more "hmmm...what was she thinking" ones on there and you'll see.

3 comments:

sassley said...

I loved making the playlist on by blog. One Sunday afternoon me and my my boys spent hours making playlists for their blogs. They love to leave the computer set to their blog sites just to listen to their playlist. I have Shake It by Metro Station on my playlist too. Love that song I also have it on my ipod in my workout playlist It is a great song to workout to. Just a suggestion but if you set your playlist to shuffle then everytime you or someone else opens your blog they will get a different song. Otherwise it will always play Bleeding Love first and go in order. I love how you didn't want to leave any songs out just because they didn't "fit". Your funny. Many of my friends have told me they are shocked that I don't have any hip hop on my playlist, but I had to censor it some because my mother in law reads my blog and I didn't think she would appreciate my love of hip hop. So I left some songs out. Have fun adding to your playlist :)

Polly said...

lol at the hip hop sassley...I had to do some censoring also...

Polly said...

oh, and I totally liked the thought of random, so now, that's what it is. Hopefully someone doesn't come on to a truly frightful song.