Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Swimming...The WaterSlide!!!

This waterpark is actually in Eunice, NM, 35 minutes away. But, we like it.

Smaller waterslide and playhouse in the shallow end. Like a splash park, but in the water.

This is the water slide that Allie loves. (The little guy walking toward the stairs is Aidan.)

The first time Allie went down the slide, I was waiting at the bottom. All the way down I heard her panicked voice calling, "Mom, help, help, help, Mom" She popped into the water, hopped out and said, "I'm going again. I love that slide."

Toward the end of the day, she took on the blue slide as well...Alex was a good "encourager" (enclosed all the way down.) That one was her other favorite.
$2 per person and it's open from 12-6. The only problem is remembering that Eunice is an hour behind Andrews, so instead of arriving home at 6:30, it's actually already 7:30. It still works. After all, it's summertime. Who cares about the clock, right?!

1 comment:

Brecca said...

We love waterslides too! The kids did great- glad you got to have so much fun.