Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Quote #4

There's nothing sadder in this world than
to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
Erma Bombeck
I almost said that I don't think this one is quite true. As a parent, I love Christmas, maybe just as much as I did as a child. But, there is certainly a wonderment that is irreplacable and I think that it's most definitely a sad thing to lose the "magic" feeling of Christmas. I also don't think that I need to be under the age of 12 to experience that. We can all, despite our age, wake up Christmas morning and be a child! (especially if you have a giant bouncy ball)

2 comments:

Mrs Cullen said...

cant wait for the movie!!!!!! your so lucky you've seen it already! haha!

Big Sis said...

that pic is so sweet!!

so true though about the quote. I think even as adults (esp when we were younger adults)we did well with doing those silly things we did as kids on christmas morn.

ahhh makes me sigh... & smile... :D