Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Card Pictures

I apologize to those of you who have not received a Christmas Card yet. Of course, it took too long to choose "THE picture." We usually look over all the shots and then look over them again and again. Oh well. Once we chose, they were ready almost instantly thanks to 1-hour photo. Initially, I had a good excuse for not addressing...that I couldn't access all the addresses because they were on a computer that was not turning on. But, I've had them for quite a few days now and I'm determined to address them today. We love you all!
Here are some images that you won't see on the card.





4 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

what lovely photos! Happy new year! :)

Big Sis said...

oh my cute!!!! i absolutely ADORE the ones on the swings... saving those right now...

awww honey- i really miss you guys :) thanks so much for all the posts, sis. really. it's a HUGE help in staying involved with your life- i'm trying to resolve how to keep an active blog for my family for 09. some logistics to figure out, but it'll happen!

Mrs Cullen said...

i love your cubby house thing! It's so cool. we had to do christmas card pics this year too, on the beach in bikinis and stuff. it was really cold though. love the christmas shirts!

Lisa Christine said...

What fun pictures :)

I am so glad that you have a blog...I'll have to spend some time on it and catch up with your family :)