While selling our house this time around, I have had some unique and interesting moments. From sitting at the park for hours in 100 degrees (which isn't really quite as hot as you think because, it's Texas, we're sort of used to it), to watching the pouring rain from the comfort of my car, sometimes we just do what needs to be done. And I'm not complaining. We had an offer after 9 days on the market and things seem to be moving along swimmingly. Still, there are moments when I really wish clothes could fold themselves, floors would vacuum themselves (like from underneath, not just roomba style), and when I leave the house before my college child,home for the summer, it would be wonderful if the bathroom counter would alert me if he left contact solution out. Yesterday as I tried to do as many tasks as possible before running over to pick up a friend while leaving the house ready for the buyer's appraiser, I had time to fold the towels, but truly not enough time to actually run them to their bathrooms. Yep. I cut it all THAT close. I chucked the towels back into the dryer and left the house for the day. How nice to return to a dryer full of folder laundry! The future is here. Brought to us by...well...ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment