Thursday, March 7, 2013
The Moment You Are Looking Forward To Folding Clothes...And Other Oddities
Ah the joyous feeling! You know the one. When you've been down with a cold, or possibly the flu, for 4 days, and you finally are able to see the mess that has accumulated while you have been faking the mom/housekeeper/homemaker part of your job, despite helpful children and husband. Even better, you realize that you didn't crash into bed at 9pm, but are awake at 12:30am and realizing that you have both the desire and the energy to clean it all up, despite the fact that the 6am alarm is looming in your mind. So, in the middle of the night, you sort the laundry, arrange the fridge, make lunches, and windex to your little heart's desire, because guess what?! You can see without sinus tears running down your face. You can breath clearly! And when you exert for 2 minutes, you aren't panting! I have some catching up to work on today, but I'm thrilled that I can actually do it! Do the happy dance with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment