Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Scariest Show I Ever Watched

Okay, I was a child, so maybe it isn't the scariest now, but I don't know, because I've never watched it again. :)

I saw this list on Yahoo News today:
13 Scariest TV Episodes of all time:

Guess what #1 is?!
#1 The Final Escape From Alfred Hitchcock Presents

We watched this. We were terrified. My mom, for the most part, was more careful about what we watched, so this was an anomaly for us. We couldn't sleep. At all. I remember my mom trying to assure us by talking about how those people were actors and after they stopped the camera, they all  just got up and said "good job, today; that looks scary" and then how they went home to eat dinner with their families. It didn't help. Well, not entirely. lol And to see it on this list, makes me feel so much better about my fear. Hey, it's okay to be afraid if everyone else was too, right?! Anyone else remember this one?

I think I was much more comfortable writing about this before I realized there was a link to the episode. You can watch it!!! SCARY!!!

Happy Halloween. DON'T watch this with your kids. Really.


No comments: