My Christmas tree is the perfect amount of sparkly! I love the shiny ornaments and how they sparkle and shine and reflect the pretty lights.
I used to never want an artificial tree, but one year, we found a great one and in comparison to the price of a real tree, I gave in. The good thing about an artificial tree is that you can put it up just after Thanksgiving or in the beginning of December to enjoy all season and it won't die. Another awesome thing about it is bending branches where I want them to fit an ornament. LOL
Our first tree was not pre-lit because the pre-lit ones didn't look as real as I wanted, nor did they come with colored lights. We ALWAYS had colored lights on our tree and I loved them. But, when it came time to get a new tree, I loved this one, white lights and all. Plus white lights are brighter. I think I need to add lighting to that corner when Christmas is over, because I'll miss them.
Each year, we get a few new ornaments, so our tree is getting fuller with each passing year. Some years we got snowmen, some years we got Santas, and other years we got little shiny gifts to hang on the tree. I love them all! I think I'm a little particular about the Santas and snowmen we choose. Some of their faces look scary, some look evil, some look a little psychotic. I think all of ours are pretty jolly and bright!!



Some of our Santas are tall, slender, and nature-ey.
I love these pinecones!!
2 comments:
This post made me cry.
Love you.
So sweet!! I have a ton of santas & snowmen too... and pinecones. Or combpines, as Bryce would call them. :)
Post a Comment