Hi! I just saw your comment show up on my email. Thanks for sticking up for me. :)
I am planning my response to Sarah tomorrow...short and to the point....that's all she deserves.
(for some reason I have noticed that some comments aren't showing up on my blog, including the one that you just published. I see it on my email but then it's not there. Hmm....
Anyways, just wanted you to know that there is some blogger technical problem and it's not me erasing it!)
2 comments:
It's so catchy, isn't it?!
Hi! I just saw your comment show up on my email. Thanks for sticking up for me. :)
I am planning my response to Sarah tomorrow...short and to the point....that's all she deserves.
(for some reason I have noticed that some comments aren't showing up on my blog, including the one that you just published. I see it on my email but then it's not there. Hmm....
Anyways, just wanted you to know that there is some blogger technical problem and it's not me erasing it!)
Post a Comment