I do. All the time. Alex doesn't have many posts on here devoted to him, but only because he is busy, and not here to get silly pictures taken of himself. This year, he's been awesome at getting up for early morning seminary and not complaining at all. He get right up, even better than I do. Even when we slept in one day, he hurried to get ready so that he wouldn't miss a day. (It helps that there are only 3 boys, 2 girls, and they don't want the girls to be able to show them up in any way.)
In school, he is still Acing his PreAP classes and actually really loves his communications class this year. The football team started twice a day practices in August, and since he didn't have a huge growth spurt over the summer, Alex elected to stay on with football in the managerial capacity this year, but totally loves hanging out with his friends on the team and is really looking forward to off season for the training and conditioning. His new excitement this year is that he was just elected in as a class officer.
Alex has Scouts on Wednesday nights, home teaching a couple times a month on Tuesdays or Thursdays, Football game on Thursday evening, Piano lesson on Monday afternoon, and he keeps up with it all like a pro.
I'm so glad that he's motivated to stay busy and on top of his commitments.
(I'm actually publishing this on 10/20/10. This was in the "unpublished" edit posts for a YEAR!!! Sorry, Alex. I probably wanted to add pics. Way too late...)
No comments:
Post a Comment