I you haven't seen the Hawaii pics, check out my album on Facebook. You don't need a Facebook account, just click here for Lahaina, here for the volcano, here for the beach and the Banyan tree, or here for the Luau. There are just so many pictures, I'll leave that albums there and just share a few pics here.
We had a blast and would love to go back. Alas, next year we're going to have to stick to a continental beach. I'm trying to plan a San Diego trip already...and we'll even bring the kids!
First day. Before I discovered that I left my hair straightener at home.
A walk on the beach...
Halfway up!
...or just the edge...
There were all sorts of places on the side of the road driving up to the volcano that just looked like they dropped off to nowhere...so I kept telling Dustin to pull over so that we could take a "falling off the edge of the world picture" which he didn't want to do. LOL...good thing he pulled over.
No comments:
Post a Comment