Aidan has a small obsession with Pirates and Cowboys (yeah, in his world, they are important enough to be capitalized). When we saw a man in his cowboy hat in the restaurant, Aidan didn't get any of his food eaten, but he was awfully patient for us to finish. He just wanted to look at the cowboy hat. Okay, truthfully, he wished to wear it, but that's slightly out of the question. It happened again at another restaurant and at the grocery store, he actually followed a man in a cowboy hat around for a bit (no worries, Aidan followed the hat, I followed Aidan; he was just showing me the awesomeness).
He's very resourceful and plays pretend all the time. We often have items that are "DADDO" (or lassoed), so I didn't expect to be taken so off guard at this get-up. Aidan found the lasso while I was cleaning out the entertainment cupboard. He immediately ran for his "Baboy hat," and here's what he ended up with.
5 comments:
I love kids at this age. Their creativity is so fun.
Totally precious! I love the cable guy/cowboy getup! What a cute boy you have there!
He is so creative. Totally adorable!
Ahhh....to have a childs imagination :)
(I can't believe how big he is already!)
UUUGH!!! this is sooooo precious!! i just love it!
Post a Comment